Not much to say, just wanted to post some pics of Kate since she's growing so fast! She looks a lot different now that she's putting on some weight. Don has (lovingly) nicknamed her Pudge. Enjoy!

Not a great picture, but she is starting to do these great big, fun laughs. Hopefully we'll get some video up soon. She likes to babble and coo and has now discovered that she can alter her volume.

First big shopping trip with Nanna!! A girl's gotta learn to shop. This one lasted about 4 and a half hours. She was a trooper till the end and was smiling at people in the mall. If you can last as long as Nanna, you're good. I think Nanna held back on us!!

Kate and her Nanna!

Thank goodness for bouncy seats and orange monkeys.

Lounging on a LAZY Saturday.

Kate and Mama!

More shopping! This time to PetSmart for Foster's birthday.

The Fam in PetSmart.

Maybe you heard on the news the other night how TV isn't recommended for children under 2. Let me tell you that the girl loves her some TV. In the defense of allowing this: a) its for short periods of time, b) sometimes Mom and Dad need to re-gain their sanity, and c) she is watching the Presidential Innauguration in this photo... so no cartoons, but historical events, Clemson athletics, fashion consulting (What not to Wear), and Oprah are parent approved.
4 comments:
What a sweetie! I love all the pink outfits and fun memories you all are making. Jenny you look great! I am so ready to have my body back and start running again. Any tips on getting back in shape? Thanks for sharing! Sara Hawkins
What a cute kid! Who does that sound like? She is definitely her Nanna's girl! McKenzie and I are enjoying being able to watch Kate grow up! Keep the pictures comin'!
Love ya, Missy
I LOVE her!!! Looks like her mommy :)
I think TV is perfectly reasonable!!!
Post a Comment