
We even spent some time outside.
I'm pretty sure Foster would melt first.

Love the outfit, don't you?

Lots of swinging to keep Kate cool.

The highlight of Kate's weekend? The dollhouse. The toilet flushes, the doorbell rings, the tub splashes, the washer and dryer make noises. She must have played with it (and narrated) for at least an hour.
You can also tell from the state of our house that we spent quite a good deal of time inside, away from the heat.

Lots of swinging to keep Kate cool.

The highlight of Kate's weekend? The dollhouse. The toilet flushes, the doorbell rings, the tub splashes, the washer and dryer make noises. She must have played with it (and narrated) for at least an hour.




3 comments:
Another HOT but fun weekend! Love that sweeet baby!!
How can I get greenery on my steps like that? I LOVE it . . .
That's creeping fig, Kristen! It's everywhere in downtown Charleston. Gives my new house an old feel. :)
Post a Comment