Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quick Post

Has it really been a week since my last post!? I'm afraid so. I was in training all week and Don and Kate were home having a great time. Bubbles inside? I'm afraid so. Daddy Rules.

I made it home just in time for a Baby Shower Saturday. At my house. Thanks Mom for help with the cleaning!

It was a wild weekend... baby shower, visits with friends, costume shopping. Whew! Here's just a taste.

Mom to Be, Laurie.


Beautiful cookies that my cousin Kristen made.


Kate enjoyed GiGi's company.


Baby Aurie.


Cousins (minus a few).


Joe and Ashleigh Dickerson visited from D.C. We go way back to Shandon Baptist's Newlywed class. Maybe you remember my visit with Ashleigh back in February? At any rate, we were lucky enough to have them visit while in town to celebrate the homecoming of Sara and Allen. They brought their cutie pie Grayson with them. Kate wasn't... what shall we say.. fond of Grayson in the beginning. But they became friends on her terms. I thought the picture of them would be funny - Grayson sitting by a screaming Kate. But... turns out it was quite the opposite.



And finally, today we went to get Kate's Halloween costume. No poll this year. She's been pretty consistent about wanting to be a spider.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Love all the pictures: new mommy-to-be, cousins (minus a few),sweet baby Aurie, Kate and and 91 year old "GG", kissing friends,(Grayson is so cute), and of course the "Spooky Spider" video. Love that "Pooh-ky Spider" baby!!!!

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

One of these days I will get around to our post about the weekend, but loved yours in the meantime. I especially love the pics of her hugging him!