Life has been kind of nutty lately, but that hasn't stopped me from taking iPhone pictures. Actually, my phone is almost out of storage space, which does affect my picture-taking abilities.
Last week I spent a few days in St. Louis writing Microbiology exam questions for the next American Board of Bioanalysis. It was a lot of fun. Definitely more fun than what I'm currently doing on a daily basis. I've been to St. Louis before. They have a really fantastic zoo (that is FREE). This time I noticed that the architecture is pretty interesting there too. I wasn't even there for 48 hours, so my sight-seeing was limited to this:
The famous arch was right across the street from the hotel.
It was restaurant week. The ABB fed us very well. We went to a place called Anthony's bar - which apparently is just a more casual version of the restaurant, Tony's. Mmmm. My entree was only $38.
I was back late Friday to spend the weekend with the kiddos. Saturday morning we went to a car show. This was my favorite one. You'll have to ask Don the make and model
Mason thought it was fun. Or maybe he just smiles like this all the time.
I caught Mason playing with Kate's castle and Loopsy dolls. I let him keep playing. I feel bad that everything he wants to look at gets yanked out of his hands. This was the face he gave me right after I said: "You are going to be in so much trouble if Kate catches you." She didn't. He enjoyed himself. Yes, that is spaghetti sauce all over his face. Yes, there is princess parade going on behind him on the bed. Yes, a large pony is leading the parade.
Mason is becoming quite the talker. He'll repeat just about anything. I love that now he says "ope" all the time. As in "ope" the refrigerator door, "ope" the back door, "ope" this cereal bar, "ope" the toy box. Other things Mason can say? shoes, cheese, toast, thank you, please, book, backpack, juice, mine, Sis, oops!, eyes, nose. Cute boy.
And sometimes you play so hard that not even Madeline can keep you awake at night.






1 comment:
Have missed your blogs. Love those two!
Post a Comment