So, what have we been up to that has taken so much time away from the blog?
We went to Art's house and jumped on the trampoline with Laurie. I'm just sorry he wasn't there to enjoy it. He would have loved it - and loved that my kids are so funny and challenging. K and M couldn't get enough of the trampoline. We also played with sticks, did some swinging, and played in the sandbox. It was nice to catch up with Laurie too.
The kids read quietly in Kate's room. No screaming. No biting. This moment may have been measured in seconds, but lets pretend it was in minutes.
Three of us "moved" to Greenville. Into extended stay that is. Kate is a HUGE fan. "I get to stay FIVE nights in a hotel!" Yay. Can you tell I'm excited? I guess this also implies that I started my job. So far so good. My biggest challenge was trying to figure out how to operate a newer version of Microsoft Office than I had at DHEC. State government. Rest assured we didn't spend your taxpayer dollars on software upgrades.
We ate at the Mellow Mushroom and Kate took 15 photos at dinner and decorated them with the PBS Kids app. I should dedicate an entire post to her photography skills. Lately she wants to take a picture of everything. No wonder I never have enough memory on my phone to take pictures.
We shopped at Whole Foods and Trader Joes here in Greenville. I'm a fan. Of both. Especially the Candy Cane Joe Joe's at Trader Joe's.
And then we came home to the Moo - who spent the week with Nan. Today he went to daycare. This week will deserve its own post. Until then....






1 comment:
Love your blogs! Love those two kids!
Post a Comment