Tuesday was round one of the storm. This is what it looked like. Down the mountain, the snow didn't cover the ground.
Plenty of sledding snow.
And snow angel snow.
I was good to stop there. But then there was round 2.
More snow angels.
And what's the first thing you want to do in all of that snow/sleet/mess? Well, yeah. Set up a tent!
Or go for a bike ride.
Then more snow when we woke up this morning. This time without the sleet or wind. As if Mother Nature was making amends for the storm last night. So we went up to the park at the top of the hill. With a few flurries. It was beautiful.
We didn't leave anyone out of the fun. Although Smokey wishes we had.
Of course Mason was all about a snowball fight.
Fun times!
Don't forget Snowlympics 2014!!






















2 comments:
Love the "Snowchi" post. I give it a GOLD. A beautiful first winter in your new mountain home.
I'm so glad Snowchi caught on. It may have only been my friends, but dammit, it's funny! Looks like you made the most of it with those Snowlympics!
Post a Comment