This is Kate's first photo with Jenny.
Kate's first photo with Don.
The new happy family.
Kate likes snoozing on her Boppy.
Kate and Nanna.
This is the photo that the hospital photographer shot of Kate. Don't be fooled - many tears were shed before she snuck this shot in.

Sunday morning around noon we were cleared to head home. I couldn't carry any more bags - trust me, I tried.

At first, Kate wasn't too excited about leaving the hospital.

Jenny convinced Kate that meeting Foster was worth the trip.

The parade through the hospital.

Foster isn't sure what to think. Can she throw a Frisbee?

Smokey's world has been turned upside down after Kate's arrival. Nevermind - he's always laying on his back.
Sunday morning around noon we were cleared to head home. I couldn't carry any more bags - trust me, I tried.
At first, Kate wasn't too excited about leaving the hospital.
Jenny convinced Kate that meeting Foster was worth the trip.
The parade through the hospital.
Foster isn't sure what to think. Can she throw a Frisbee?
Smokey's world has been turned upside down after Kate's arrival. Nevermind - he's always laying on his back.

8 comments:
Oh happy day! Congratulations! It's so funny... I checked your blog about 10 times yesterday thinking for sure there was going to be a surprise baby picture. I guess I just started looking a little early. She's beautiful, and Jenny looks fantastic!
I LOVE her . . she is prettier than her mommy :). That red hair and that sweet expression. Oh Jenny . . .can you even stand it? I love a christmas baby . . mine turns 3 in 10 days! Just yesterday, I was sitting where you are holding a tiny baby girl and wondering what in the world I was going to do with her . . .well, you just wait. Your heart just might explode. It's amazing. love you, keep me posted!
yea Jenny and Don! Way to go! Can't wait to hear and see more. Love the name!
Yes, she definitely looks like a mini-Jenny!
Love love love the new pictures! You all look fabulous.
She is just stunningly cute! (Esp for being a little early!) I am so excited for you!
Great job - congratulations ...
And she already has more hair than dad :-) Very cute ! Hope you'll enjoy a very special Christmas this year ...
Hi Don, Hey Jenny! Wow!! well congratulations this is fantastic news. Don't worry about her being a little early. She's perfect and has her own schedule (and will continue to remind you of that as she grows older). Best wishes for a Merry Christmas. I'm sure it couldn't be more special.
Rene sounds funny. Say 'Hello' to him from me.
take care and all the best,
Kurt
Post a Comment