Kate started the day with some Saturday morning cartoons.
Dinner at Miyo's - she was a perfectly well behaved little lady.
Then we had coffee and dessert at Barnes and Noble, where Don introduced Kate to Curious George. He was a hit and came home with us!It was the first Roller Derby for all of us on Sunday afternoon. Our good friend Monica skates for the Richland County Regulators. Once you get the hang of the rules, its a LOT of fun to watch.
Kate with her FAVORITE Roller Derby Girl: Monica (aka Juggs Judy - I thought that was an appropriate choice for Kate)
Don's favorite Derby Girl: Shiv Tyler. She's #13 and 1/2 and her pants say "get some." I never figured out what "some" was, but for me it was more like "get" the heck out of her way - she's a beast. Must be 6'4"
Here's our team: the Richland Regulators!
This was quite the unfortunate outfit. It looks like she got into her little sister's closet. And by little sister, I mean 5 year old little sister. Wow.
I can't believe you guys brought a baby to the Roller Derby! Kate didn't mind it so much, although she wasn't fond of the whistles. Don't feel too bad for her. She fell ASLEEP... at a roller derby. That's like falling asleep at a Beastie Boys concert.
1 comment:
Thanks soooo much for comming! It was great to see you! As soon as kate can walk I'm taking her Skating!!!
Post a Comment