Pop and his puppy. Its rare that you didn't see Pop holding her. This is the freshest memory in my head. Many times when I visited he was sitting right here. He would always tell me how pretty I was when I walked through the door.
Pop pushing me through the snow on a shovel! :)
One of MANY dance recitals he endured. This was the American Bandstand year.
Pickin tomatoes in the garden - boy did he grow some GOOD vegis!!
Pop got to meet Kate at Christmas. He also got to see her several times when Mom worked over there during the week. He always said "That's a fine baby, a pretty baby."After the funeral on Saturday (which was just beautiful by the way), we managed our usual relaxing weekend: Bark to the Park, Starbucks, pancakes, and home tours. Kate gets cuter every day, and I may be imagining it, but I swear her hair is starting to grow! Hold on to your socks kids.. this post seems to be getting even longer than our long weekend! :)
Don't you just love the hat?! Don thinks she looks Australian. We have an Australian Shepherd. I think it fits...
Wow...
Foz loving Bark to the Park. He was impressed by the Frisbee show the most.
Don and Kate - who has spotted the pink poodle.
The kids! Kate's stylin' in a pair of khakis with embroidered flowers and a cool blue shirt. She loves Baby Gap.
Mom and I took a break on Sunday to visit the "Dream Home" in Columbia. Kate tagged along in her first outing in the Baby Bjorn. She was WONDERFUL! She loves to look at things. Her favorite part was the GIANT TV. It made her jump. :)
Don't you just love the hat?! Don thinks she looks Australian. We have an Australian Shepherd. I think it fits...
Wow...
Foz loving Bark to the Park. He was impressed by the Frisbee show the most.
Don and Kate - who has spotted the pink poodle.
The kids! Kate's stylin' in a pair of khakis with embroidered flowers and a cool blue shirt. She loves Baby Gap.
Mom and I took a break on Sunday to visit the "Dream Home" in Columbia. Kate tagged along in her first outing in the Baby Bjorn. She was WONDERFUL! She loves to look at things. Her favorite part was the GIANT TV. It made her jump. :)
1 comment:
so sorry- what a nice tribute . . . I have the same picture of my and my grandad sicking vegis in the garden!
Post a Comment