I haven't been much in the blogging sort of mood lately, and a friend recently reminded me that I was falling down on my job. You know, the job I have keeping all of Kate's fans happy with lots of photos and stories and the like. So I was sitting here looking for inspiration and then I realized it's MONDAY!
How perfect! A compilation of things that I did not do since my last post. I thought about how glad I was that I would never put both of Kate's legs into one leg hole of her pajamas or buckle her face into her seatbelt (that's impossible anyway, right?). And then... I did not totally draw a blank, turning a potentially hilarious post into a dud. Argh.
In attempt to redeem myself, I will use lights and mirrors and pictures of Kate to distract you from my recent lack of motivation. And she's cute, so it should totally work. I was not too lazy to edit the video of her "jumping" rope.... maybe tomorrow?
More pool time.

Helping Daddy.
Flag.


1 comment:
Love the flag picture! Love that cute baby!!
Post a Comment