Come on everyone, sing along!
Deep in the heart of TEXAS!
Yes, I am, indeed deep in the heart of TEXAS. And yes, TEXAS will tell you that it always deserves to be in all caps.
Dinner at the Salt Lick.



Then we hit the outlets. Kate really made out...

At first I thought this was just some strangely shaped waffle, or perhaps a rabbit. I didn't even think about a TEXAS shaped waffle.

And Kate? I think she and Don are having fun daughter/Daddy time. My favorite?
Don: "Kate, where's Mommy?"
Kate: "Not at park." "Not see saw"
Don: That's right.
She also knows that I'm not in Paris, but I am in TEXAS!
Daddy's spoiling her with fancy mylar Dora balloons from Publix.

My morning photo! I'm looking forward to getting back home to these two.

2 comments:
Don does a great job when you are gone, Jenny. Kate greets him with, "Glad to see you daddy." Love that sweet baby!"
You can't beat the San Marcos outlets.
Post a Comment