We had a fun weekend overall and enjoyed the warm weather. We also had an unfortunate incident in the checkout line at Publix that sent it out with a bang. One mintue Don said to me: "I think you're right, Kate does feel warmer than usual." Moments later, she had covered him head to toe (literally) in toddler vomit. He didn't bat an eye and took great care of our little sicky. Never fear, she improved after some Tylenol and is sleeping soundly. Really... you haven't lived until you've experienced being the "cleanup on isle one" due to a sick 2-year-old.
Today we lunched at the Gourmet shop (pictures to follow b/c I'm too lazy to go find the camera and download pictures) and I made a visit to the nursery to get some plants to spruce up the porch (which I also cleaned while K was napping).
1 comment:
Glad Kate bounced back so quickly!
Love the flowers---now the trick is to keep them that pretty.
Post a Comment