Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Pancake Day!

Not that I need an excuse to celebrate with pancakes, but yesterday was National Pancake Day at IHOP. I thought Kate might enjoy it, but little did I know what a HUGE hit pancakes would be. She started the day in a great mood....


We ordered the "Make-a-face" pancake. She wiggled from the moment it was placed in front of her until she had devoured (half of) it!


Oh, and the chocolate chip pancakes weren't too shabby either. She asked to go back to IHOP when I was buckling her in the carseat. We're going back on Saturday so Don can witness the excitement.

1 comment:

Lisa Moore said...

So super cute!! Can you remember the last time, you were that excited about anything. I love kids!! Especially, cute little red head girls and wonderfully bald little boys!! :) Happy Day-after National Pancake Day!