It was member night again this Friday, and you know I'll we'll take ANY excuse to go to the Zoo! It was a family trip. I lured Don there with the promise of $1 Icees.
Kate and I rode the Carousel. I chuckle every time we ride because her favorite animal is the Peacock. You know, the bench that doesn't move that mostly old people sit on? Yup.. that's us. So far we've been lucky enough to get it every time.
Mason enjoyed the cool weather. See that mouth. Yup.. he's got things to say now!
A little hula-hooping on the way out.
Shortly I will post about the rest of the weekend. It was a doozy - you'll probably want to stay tuned...



1 comment:
Glad the weekend got off to a good start at the zoo. Love the baby boy (cute picture) and big sister!!
Post a Comment