If you ever spent any time in Charleston, you'd recognize the title of this blog post as the catch phrase for Gerald's Tires and Brakes. I miss that place. Charleston.... not Gerald's.
Anyway, we did our best to have a fun weekend.
The Tigers certainly helped. In case you don't follow Clemson football, we handed Auburn their first loss in I'm not sure how many games. Oh, and they won the national championship last year. Not shabby. We were down 21-7 at one point. THEN I figured out that Mason had been pulling for the wrong Tigers. We fixed that, and all was well.
After the game, we broke out the rice cereal. He wasn't overjoyed, but he quickly figured out that if you open your mouth, they'll put that spoon full of stuff in there.
Not to be left out, Kate got a booster seat so that she can sit at the table now, and not in a high chair.
And then we had a little brother-sister bonding time tonight after Mason's bath. She seems to be liking him more and more lately. I hope it sticks!
Reading Mason a book.
He's finally playing with a tractor Kate picked out for him before he was born. Shortly after this shot, he stuck it in his mouth.
And finally, in an attempt to give the boy a new view, we busted out Old MacDonald's farm. He was content to suck on his hands. I think he might actually eat one of those fists one day.








4 comments:
They are growing up too fast!! Love those two!!!!!
17! First loss in 17 games.....
Hats off to you guys. And I hope you kill it the rest of the season! Seriously, starting next week, Mason better have the correct game day ensemble on, FSU is likely to be tougher than Auburn. But no doubt that your Tigers can handle it. Good luck and War Eagle! ;)
Oh my heavenly stars- it's like baby Don sitting there in that chair with Kate!!!
Hey guys! Congrats on your HUGE win against FSU!!! Go Tigers!
Post a Comment