Thursday, September 06, 2012

Back to School!


It's that time of year again! Kate was VERY excited to be going to her "new school" this year.  Actually, she is going to her old school, but a new classroom. She seemed a bit disappointed when we pulled up to the church, but at least the class was new and she was VERY excited.

Guess who picked this dress? Yes, it was a little warm for the weather, but she was so excited to be a princess.



And Mason? He's not missing out on the fun.  He goes to school 2 days a week now too!


I like to blame my out-of-focus/blurry photos on the fact that these two won't sit still. Or maybe the lens is dirty. It couldn't be that I'm not a great photographer, right? I mean, I seemed to take good pictures a year or so ago. They're still cute. Even if they aren't in focus.


Walking to class. CUTE!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Oh my gosh! My babies are growing up. Oh how I love those two!