Well, it was finally time for Mason to trade his baby mullet for a big boy haircut. So, we headed down to Snip Its for a little snip snip! I'm not really very hair nostalgic. I'd rather him look like a big boy because he is!
Kate loves Snip Its. It is very, very kid friendly (read lots of wild colors, toys, videos, and things kids love). I am, however, not ready to let them cut Kate's hair. A little boy's cut is one thing. I've found someone I like for Kate, and why fix something that isn't broken? Right?
So she got to enjoy it without getting her hair cut.
Mason wasn't so sure about it at first.
But then they pulled out the animal cookies.
He even let them use the clippers on him!
Good thing Sis was there to keep him distracted.
Finished product - looks great!






1 comment:
Love this big boy!
Post a Comment