Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mountains and Kids

Today we took a trip to Sassafras Mountain. The view was beautiful, but it was COLD!



When we got home, I attempted to get some photos of the kids.  I used to follow them around with camera in hand, but not really anymore. I guess I was feeling guilty. 

Pretty baby boy, with his short hair.


And the big girl.


All of the kids. Foster turned 9 on Friday! Where have the years gone? 


All of that car riding can get the kids a little nutty. This was taken after our trip.


Happy, these two.  Kate seemed to turn the corner last couple of weeks. She just started acting more like the Kate I knew before we left Lexington.  For a while she cried and pouted and just seemed "off" most of the time. Then slowly, school became more fun and she stopped crying every day at dropoff. Some days I actually leave her jumping and laughing and twirling.  That's a welcome change.


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Oh how I miss those two happy kids. They are growing up so fast. Just love them too much!