We do a lot of celebrating in December. Of course Kate came along 5 years ago, but 5 years before that, Don and I finally made it down the aisle. Ten years is kind of a long time. I guess. Considering we dated for 10 years and 10 months before tying the knot, maybe it isn't all that long. :)
So a lot has happened over the past 10 years… obviously.
There was 1, wonderful trip to Montana. To teach a class. And, yes, I totally used it as an excuse to visit Lisa and Dalen.
We have 2 precious, precocious, wonderful children. And I am 100% biased when I say they don't come any cuter.
We've owned 3 houses. Each very lovely and special.
Shandon
Wilmont (Oh how I miss those front steps!)
And our latest digs. (A blog post is coming soon, I promise)
We've had 4 furry children (RIP Alison P Kat)
We've made 5 moves. Oh, dear Lord. Please don't bless us with moving again in the near future.
We've owned 6 speedy race bikes. That's just my count. I'm certain I've left one out. Here is the grandest of them all. Self designed and we flew to Denver to see this baby being born.
We spent 7 years in Charleston. Seven wonderful years. Ok, so I am the only one who lived in Charleston for 7 years, but there were a lot of visits, so we'll count them all.
There have been 8 beach vacations to the Isle of Palms.
We spent 9 years in Columbia. It was good timing for us, but Columbia isn't the most exciting place in the world to live (especially after you've lived in Charleston and Greenville). They have a fabulous zoo. We miss it. A lot.
And that gets us here - 10 years packed with all kinds of excitement. And it's nice to have someone so great to share it all with.



.jpg)











4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! May you be blessed with many happy years.
Happy 10th Anniversary you two! You have certainly had ten years filled with blessings, adventure, and fun. Here's wishing you many more! We love you both. Nan and Pop
Happy Anniversary to two very special people!!! I hope the next ten years are as blessed and wonderful as the last!
Julie
Happy 10th Anniversary!! Such a cute blog post!Congratulations!
Post a Comment