So there you have it. Stay tuned for a "Night in the Life" - believe me, its much more exciting.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
A Day in the Life
So, being new to human children, we weren't quite sure what to expect from Kate after we got her home from the hospital. What exactly do newborns do all day? Well, let me tell you, its pretty boring. There are a lot of naps in the swing and a lot of naps in general. There is a lot of eating and a lot of diaper changing. I decided to capture a normal day and here is what we have!
9:00 am - Trying to wake up!
9:30 - They call this changing a diaper - Kate calls it torture.
10:30 - I love to read!

11:30 - Sometimes I'm awake enough to play with my cool mirror.
12:00 - 3:00 Magic swing time. She watches a lot of football, basketball, and Home and Garden TV from this swing, but I'm still convinced that it allows for time travel - it works too well!!


3:30 This is the face of contentment - nothing like kicking back and relaxing after a good meal. You might notice how expressive Kate's hands are in these pics - I think these are the hands of a future artist/actress/chef. She can be a little dramatic...
So there you have it. Stay tuned for a "Night in the Life" - believe me, its much more exciting.
So there you have it. Stay tuned for a "Night in the Life" - believe me, its much more exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's a beauty- already so active too!! Can't wait for the next installment.
I'm betting she's nocturnal!
Post a Comment