Kate's 1st month likes: The swing, the bouncy seat, and anything that rocks, swings, or vibrates. She also likes dancing to Ska, reading, playing with her mirror, shopping (its unbelievably calming.. to both of us!), eating, visits with Nanna and Grandma,the sound of running water (unfortunately this is too costly for her to enjoy often), NubbaWub cat, and dates with Dad (see below).
Her NubbaWub cat - he's such a lifesaver. She likes to hold onto the cat while working on the pacifier.Her dislikes: Diaper changes and baths (see below). She also dislikes when she loses control of her arms and whacks herself in the face - but who doesn't? She dislikes being buckled into the car seat, but is happy once the car starts.
And the animals seem to be adjusting well....
3 comments:
haha love the cat picture.
Wow Jenny, you look fantastic!!! Kate is growing so beautifully. I'm so glad she takes after Foster, too.
i love your blog. and YOU LOOK AWESOME! I just now have gotten my body back after 10 mos. . . after I stopped nursing!
Post a Comment