The beach house. That's Kate and Nanna hanging out on the front steps.

Kate chilling in the shade of our LL Bean beach shelter.

Sandcastles with Daddy.

Sticking very close while Daddy builds sand castles.

Loved getting wet and muddy.

Just in case you thought we left Foster at home... No way!! He enjoyed lots of walks and Frisbee, and spent his evenings at the Paw Plaza.

There was a fun swing!

Pulling up on whatever is near-by.

Fun with Daddy.

Don't you love the look on her face? "What is this stuff on my hand? Ick!"

Out for the evening watching Daddy surf.

Yes, I did say surf. Here's proof.
Edit by Don: Jenny was too modest to mention that she gave surfing on the new board a shot and did manage to get up on a nice wave late in the week. Her coach was tough but it paid off. :)

Waving at the waves.

Toothy grin.

G0 Tigers! Ok, maybe not really, but we're working on it!
Edit by Don: Hmmmm... I thought she was cheering me on as I surfed. Technically I'm a Tiger so let's go with that.

Friday it rained, so off to the Aquarium! Looking at fish with Mom.

Jellyfish

I went to the bathroom and came back to this. She didn't actually get to touch the sea creatures, but enjoyed the water.


Here's Diver Dan in the BIG tank playing patty-cake with Kate. She really wasn't sure what to make of it.

All smiles with her new sea turtle Shelly.

Who left their baby out by the water?!!?

Family photo.

Ok, not sure if you've ever seen this one. I just noticed it this time. I like the 3 waves and the little guy running like mad to get outta there. Um.. its an island that can't be more than 300 yards across. Where exactly am I supposed to run to?
Edit by Don: You run to get your surfboard, silly. Look at that set! Wait out the first two and steal a SWEET ride on the third.

Baby's first vacation. Look closely and you'll see her little footprints.

Happy Family!

Whew! Its only 11:47. I think it was worth the extra 22 minutes. Hopefully there will be some resemblance of a Not Me! post tomorrow. Don't hold your breath. This is going to be a nutty week and we leave for Montana on Friday!
2 comments:
Oh, I just love it! All of it! I especially love her in the white bloomers doing the Tiger/Daddy cheer. So sweet. She's growing up awfully fast with those two teeth. Sigh.
okay 3 things-
1) priceless beach pics
2) Love her cheer form- almost perfect!
3) I'm sick that YOU'RE IN A BIKINI!!! and not a 'mommy suit' like some of us!
:)
Post a Comment