Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Three crazy days of Christmas parties. Good thing we have some time off to recover! We're still hoping to be snowed in tomorrow.... we shall see. This is South Carolina afterall, so I'm not going to believe it until I see it!

Here are some pictures from our party nights!


Night #1 - Cookie Night. Except this year with Spaghetti, no cookies and a surprise baby shower.

Ryan and Sara are expecting a boy soon!


Guys and their girls.


Kate keeping a close eye on her ice cube baby.


Night #2 - Christmas Eve. Started with presents at Nan's and Pop's.

Zhu Zhu pet = huge hit.


Play Dough.


Basketball!


Opening presents with Nan and Pop!


Then we headed to GiGi's house for the Fraylick party!


The cousins - including Elizabeth who Skyped in from Okinawa for the entire party!


Socks?


Present swap was great fun this year. Here is Courtney "not pressuring" David to pick the right gift.


Me and Court.


Then we headed home so Don could put his newest toy together.


And, more importantly, so we could make sure Santa left all the right stuff! We might have also watched South Carolina High School Cheerleading on Demand. At 1 am. That's perfectly normal... right?


Day #3 - Merry Christmas!

Kate must have been a good girl.

I hear he only brought pillow pets to the really good kids.


And princess books and sleeping bags.


Don got a tool box from moi.


And then played with Kate.


Foster was a little sad....


Until he found out there was a present for him - thanks Nanna!


We packed up our things and were off to Grandma and Grandaddy's house for more Christmas fun and more PRESENTS! (she was really starting to get the hang of that part)


Rivers learned that the fastest way to make friends is to open your box of sour gummi candy.


There was present exchanging.


And a little bit of artistic freedom with the camera. I totally meant to cut her head out of the picture....


And here we all are!


Last, but certainly not least, was this little gift that Santa left at our house. Kate wasn't quite sure what to make of it.


And now, we are all officially pooped. Is that ice I hear on the window? Maybe....

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

What a wonderful Christmas topped off with snow the morning after!
We look forward to next year when the present Santa left is filled with that new baby boy! What a joy! Love that big sister!!

Lisa Moore said...

Merry Christmas! Kate is going to make a fantastic older sister! Baby boys are so much fun (a little messy :)). Congratulations on your happy growing family. And Jenny, you look SO BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

The Ertmanns said...

How exciting! I am so happy for all of you. Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

courtney fraylick said...

Love this post!! And I want a copy of that pic of me and you - it's a great one to frame!!

Yay Yay Yay for a little bro!! :)

WanderingGirl said...

You stinker. NOW I see what the shirt SAYS!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!