Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nutcracker Suite

Don and I went to the ballet Saturday. I told Kate we were going to see ballerinas. She said: "I want to go too!" Needless to say, she had to stay home. I can't wait until she's old enough to go with us, like many other cute little girls we saw there. Until then, we'll just have to play ballerina like we did this morning.






5 comments:

Dianne said...

Just when I think I have seen her at her cutest, she just gets cuter!!! Love this ballerina!!

Dianne said...

P.S. The title to this blog should be Nutcracker "Sweet".

Lisa Moore said...

Love the tutu AND butterfly wings :). Hope you guys are having a great Holiday!!

The Ertmanns said...

What a lovely butterfly ballerina! Loving the tutu and pjs! I hope you guys have a wonderfully fun Christmas & looking forward to "future" blogs to see what will be posted next! We are leaving tomorrow for NY. I feel like I've been packing for days to make sure we've got everything. I can't wait to get a bigger house! Merry Christmas...

WanderingGirl said...

Love love love!!!