Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Welcome Spring!

This is the post in which I do not comment on our health, other than to say that it got much worse before it got better. But, as you can see, we were out this weekend making the most of our beautiful weather.

Don and Kate tagged along on a trip that I made to Clemson to give a short talk about Dengue Fever. I think it was tiger paw overload for Kate, but she enjoyed herself immensely!

Riding Daddy's shoulders.


Flying a kite on Bowman Field.


Exploring the Military Heritage Plaza.


"Where's he going, Mommy?" (yes, the question phase is in FULL swing)


Just in case you were wondering how round I actually am. Can you believe a lady actually compared me to a watermelon?! How uncool is that?


My favorite quote of the trip? On the playground (there was a mirror at the top of the slide):
"Now I can look in the mirror to see how I'm pretty. Yep, I'm pretty. Now I can slide."

And then last night Kate modeled my apron (which is a full dress for her).

2 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

Jenny, I will assure you that you look nothing like a watermelon...you do, however, look absolutely gorgeous! You are in the home stretch (ha!) now :)

Dianne said...

Glad you all got out and got some fresh air. Time goes so quickly that before you know it Kate will be using the apron to cook. Love that big girl!