Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfulness... Day 1

There are people out there, and maybe you are one of them, who are able to find the time to blog about a different thing they are thankful for for each day of the month of November.  I'm not one of those. I think it's a fabulous idea, but I'm also pretty pragmatic and realize I could never make it through the entire month. What I decided that I could do is be thankful for one thing each day of this week. So, without further adieu, I bring you thankfulness... day 1.

On the first day of thankfulness, I'm very thankful for:

A pair of red-heads sitting on a bench. 



Sorry, but that was best photo I could get. At least one of them is kind of looking at the camera.  I thought getting one kid to sit still and look at the camera was tough. Two? Forget about it!

Because if Mason's not in motion, Kate is.



And if Kate is semi-still, Mason's not.


Or they're both looking at the dog. Seriously. The plan was for me to take my own Christmas card pictures, but after yesterday, I'm having doubts.



If you are patient enough, once in a while you get a shot like this - even if neither are looking at the camera.


Now one kid at a time? That I can handle.


And I just LOVE that M can sit on his own now.  Here he is hunting the tape measure.


Almost.... Got it!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Love those two red-heads!