Today I'm thankful for this:
Screaming children? Yup! I'm so very thankful for screaming children. See, these two screaming children are, as far as we can tell, healthy and capable of screaming up a storm. Not to mention the fact that some people long for a screaming baby - either one that they lost or one that they can't have. Which brings us to what I am actually thankful for today - our good health. Don tries to pull us down with his kidney stones, trips to the ER, and breaking of a perfectly healthy kid's foot, but even he is toeing the line currently.
Kidding, of course. We are all in a relatively good state of health (since we appear to have survived the first cold of the season). Not just the 4 of us, but our families as well. Now we are old enough to appreciate that it can all change at the drop of a hat, so today we are thankful.
2 comments:
We, too, are so thankful for two healthy, beautiful grandchildren! What a blessing!!
Amen!
Post a Comment