We're taking a few days to escape everyday life and enjoy a little time in the place where dreams really do come true (I know this because Minnie Mouse said so earlier today). I actually started this post yesterday. After falling asleep 3 times while trying to format the photos, I gave up. So, this is day 1. Please stay tuned for day 2 and all of the princess photos! And did I mention that Kate's going to be finding pixie dust in her hair until she's 20?
You'll never guess who was waiting right inside the front gate for us! Snow White!! (in case you weren't aware, she's Kate's favorite princess)
And we saw our first parade within the first 15 minutes.
This show was a HUGE hit. K loved every minute. You probably can't tell why by looking at this photo.

What trip to Disney is complete without riding Dumbo?
Or Prince Charming's Carousel?
Or the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, for heaven's sake!
We even met Tinkerbell. Turns out she's much larger in real life. This girl really played the part well. She was hy-per.
For dinner we dined with a few familiar faces:
Goofy.
Mickey.
And the best ending to every day.... Dessert!











1 comment:
Wow! What a magical time for Kate!! Love that little princess who turns three today! Happy Birthday Princess, Kate!
Post a Comment