Sunday, December 25, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas


What a fun Christmas Eve!  The children are currently nestled snug in their beds, and Don and I are officially tired of wrapping presents! Kate even helped earlier today.

Me: Kate, can you hand me a label for this gift?
Kate: Mommy, they're right there. You can reach them.

We started the afternoon's festivities at Nan and Pop's.

Kate: Are we going to Nan's to get presents?
Me: Yes! We're headed there now!
Kate: Yay!! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!


And there were lots of presents to open!


Mason really got into the unwrapping.


And the presents too!


Then off to my Grandmother's house for the annual event.  It's a new generation of Fraylicks out there - the great grands (minus the 2 that live in Japan).

Ellie, Kate and Mason.


Mason eyeballing Ellie's binky (he has one just like that).


Family photo.



 On the way home we looked for Rudolph.

Me: Do you see Rudolph's red nose?
Kate: No, I only see white noses.

Putting out the reindeer food.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

What a wonderful Night Before Christmas for you and us!! It is so good to have little ones back in the house! Merry Christmas to all of you. We love you!! Nan and Pop

The Ertmanns said...

I hope the 4 of you had a wonderful Christmas! Ian loved the gift from Kate - Thanks so much! I can't believe how big Mason is getting. They are both so cute. Oh, so glad Kate had a great birthday!