Well, we survived Christmas, only to be socked with some stomach bug nonsense yesterday. Here are a few pictures of the fun. Kate is a big fan of Christmas. We even watched Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer last night. Again.
Here's Kate's stash from Santa. I think she did ok.
And Mason's. Look at that. No pink. Beautiful! My eyes seriously need a break.
Don't worry. Foster got a couple of presents too. Here he is about to devour a gingerbread man (who isn't actually made of gingerbread)
So far the scooter has been used more for sitting.
Don't you love it when you spend all this silly money and they spend most of their time playing with the $2 gifts? Like this Snow White Pez dispenser, or the jump rope or flamingo pen.
Mason checking out his toys. Don't worry. Kate promptly confiscated 80% of them for her own use. I swear that if I was able to see into the future, we would have bought toys for Mason, given them all to Kate, and then given M some shiny bows and wrapping paper.
The chair was a big hit. Now he doesn't have to share with Kate. Who, by the way, won't share.
Then it was off to Granma's and Grandaddy's house for more fun. Present opening was often a bit chaotic.
A cool new puppy from the Leaches.
Mason and Dad hung out. M promptly fell asleep after I took this shot.
A book and an awesome cupcake hat from the Tills.
Enjoying her cousin Lauren. Likes Lauren a whole lot. Think if she knew that L lives just across town at CIU!
It was a fun and actually relaxing weekend. Now, how long will Kate be celebrating Christmas? We play with the Fisher Price Nativity all year round, and I suspect she'll be asking to watch Rudolph on a nightly basis for at least the next few weeks. That's ok. I don't think anyone will complain around here!












1 comment:
So much fun! Westin is enjoying the little present from Kate....once he figured out how to make it 'go', it's nonstop laughter :). And that's the good stuff! Hope y'all are feeling better.
Post a Comment