Well, surgery went off without any apparent hitches. The terrible pain was gone right away. Now for the surgery pain. Day 2 of recovery has been rough, with Don catching my nasty cold. Doesn't seem like coughing after you just had a disc removed from your neck, and 2 vertebrae fused would be a good thing. I feel pretty bad that I shared my cold at such and inopportune time. Prayers still appreciated.
In other news. The weather was nice today, so K and I escaped to do some swinging.
Playing in the playhouse.
Princesses in her shoes.
Flower girl.





3 comments:
Hope your recovery is quick, Don! The nice weather was perfect for Kate to enjoy the new playgound.
My goodness you guys have been busy!! Hope that everyone gets rid of the cold soon, and Don recovers quickly!! We'll be pulling for you guys!!!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Don!
Post a Comment