Good Monday everyone! Near the top of my to do list today was to actually post a Not Me! on Monday. I was not swayed by the fact that MckMama is giving away a special prize to someone who writes a not me! and posts the link on her site. Oh no, I'm not motivated by such things! Please remember that this blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It is a chilly Monday here in Lexington, but that is not an excuse to listen to Christmas music 2 months early. So I most certainly did not do that on the way to my usual Monday meeting this morning. I am also not motivated to attend said meeting because there is a Starbucks close by. I love meetings and don't need extra motivation.
I did not spend the weekend bribing Kate to eat real food by feeding her puffs and Mum Mums. I also was not at all offended that she didn't want the yummy smorgasboard of finger foods I prepared so thoughtfully. Macacroni noodles? Nope! Peas? Maybe. Chicken? Only if you fed it to her. More of the same for baby carrots and peaches. Avacado? Stinky face. Ah well. I did read that refusal of solids isn't uncommon at this point, and I'm pretty sure she won't starve, because at least she eats puffs and drinks formula.
On Saturday, Don and I did not drive 2 hours to the Clemson game and then not go to the game at all. Of course we wanted to sit in 52 degree, rainy weather and watch the game. We did not watch from the warmth of the Wild Wing Cafe.
Did you need a few more Kate pictures for your Monday? Me too!! Here she is!
Riding her new pony.
New, big-girl car seat. This looks SO much more comfy!

Baby jail. She looks distressed, but she liked playing peek-a-boo behind it.

2 comments:
your Kate is so very pretty!!! love your post.
She is so cute!
I have never made the same fuss over getting ready for an event and then totally changed plans at the end because I was late/didn't feel like it/would rather curl up on the couch...
I think Kate should be a Clemson cheerleader...although Gator colors look pretty good! :)
Post a Comment