But....
She also had a red puppy-dog Wubby hanging off the front of her face.

So of course I took Wubby away in order to capture the perfect photo!
She didn't take it well.

I gave up.

And, she finally did too.

I cannot believe its already 10:00. I have a new work hours strategy, which means I actually have to get my behind out of bed in the morning. I'm enjoying some "Friendship Tea" that a very nice friend gave me on Friday. I guess an enemy would never give you Friendship Tea, now would they?. Oddly enough, this tea contains no actual tea. So it can't keep me awake tonight! If you haven't seen Kate show off her newest talents, please scroll down and watch the video. She's too much fun!
1 comment:
I nominate her for the cutest kid ever. No, I am not biased.
Post a Comment