My fabulous friend Dori sent Kate a birthday present several weeks early. What a good example she set for the rest of us with little kids (she has a 6.5 month old). If you don't get it done at the first chance you have, it may never get done.
Anyway, Kate just couldn't wait to get her presents open (of course it had nothing to do with me). We opened the 3 Dr. Seuss books first. Kate loves books, so they have been read many times already. Today we couldn't stand the suspense of the big package and cheated a little by opening the rest of the gift well before her actual birthday. Here she is enjoying her new wings. Thanks Dori! They're a hit!!





3 comments:
Jenny...she is so cute! What a doll...love the wings!
Yay!! I'm so glad she liked them. I thought they could be fun for years during dress-up or just wearing orange wings while watching Clemson beat Ga Tech. I know I sent it super early but I've found that it's the only way to stay organized. I'm in the midst of trying to do Christmas cards and write 2 papers for the end of the quarter. Oh...what a fun weekend I have ahead of me! Glad she liked them :)
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus,
Please let me get knocked up with a baby girl some day just so I can get her some of these wings. I promise I won't stretch them out too much by trying them on myself.
Love,
TK
Post a Comment