Monday, December 28, 2009

You Gotta Start Somewhere

You would think that with all of the vacation time I've had over the past week, I would be blogging constantly. Wrong. I think vacation time makes me lazy. The real problem with this is that now I'm completely overwhelmed with photos and stories and such. But, you've gotta start somewhere, right? So we'll start right here in the middle. Christmas morning with Kate and her Santa toys.

Here we are Christmas Eve after we played Santa.


And the next morning before Kate was up (what's up with Foster making funny faces in these pics?)


You didn't think we'd leave our first-born out of the fun, did you?

Christmas toy (some sort of bird thing). It squeaks. Of course.


Gator head (Don's gag-gift from the night before - story to follow).


When you're 1, you don't know that sleeping in isn't as fun as getting up before the sun to see what Santa left. Here's the groggy girl FINALLY making it in.


Once she was awake, she was really starting to love this Santa thing.


The crayons were a big hit. I'm certain she will be drawing on my furniture/walls/floors in no time.


Little Tricycle Monster.


Patiently waiting on Daddy to put a toy together.


And that was only part of the fun. But the most exciting part for Kate, so that's where we started. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: