Sunday, May 16, 2010

Great Day!

What a fantastic day to hang out with old friends at the aquarium. It has been quite a year for friends actually, considering most of my favorite ones live out of state. September was Montana with my old grad school buddy, Lisa. Then in February, I was able to visit with Ashleigh and Grayson. Ashleigh once made me do a cheerleading dance to Britney Spears' "Toxic." Ok, she didn't make me, but I would only do that for a handful of people. March was Raleigh with my old roomie, Anna. And today, the Charleston Aquarium with my grad school friend and Maid of Honor, Dori, and John and their adorable little Ian. Isn't it the best when you can not see someone for years and then pick up like you saw them just last weekend.

Say Cheese!



Rocking


Such a cutie!!!


Overlooking the bridge.


All of us!


Zonked!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I have been waiting for pictures of the weekend. Love the frog picture!! Ian has grown so much. Such a cute little boy. Good to see Dorie, if only by picture. I was looking forward to seeing the "shish" at the aquarium. ???

Lisa Moore said...

How much fun! Can't wait to bring West to Charleston. I am pretty jealous that you got to see Dori and the fam. Ian is an amazing little boy and Kate is an amazing little girl!!!

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

Joe and I speak almost weekly about how most of our favorite people live far, far, away...why did we take those years for granted???