Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh


What a wonderful Mother's Day! I felt much more like a Mom this year, for whatever reason. Perhaps because Kate spends a good bit of her day chasing me around saying "Mama!" I even got a coupon card (homemade of course) for a dozen cupcakes and a dozen Starbucks coffees. Yum! Ready to cash those in!

After church, Kate and I posed for a picture. Kind of.... Kate wasn't in the picture-taking mood today.


Then we visited with Super G - my grandmother, who is 90!


And had dinner with MY Mama.


We tried our best to get a picture...

of the three of us...


Not today.


Hope all of you Moms had a wonderful day, and I hope all of the rest of you called your Mom and told her how much you love her. Because she loves you, adores you, would give the world for you, and always did her best for you! And she won't be here forever, so hold her tight while you can.

I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well, here I sit just bawling for the sweet, but oh so true, note you ended your blog with. Thanks for having us over for dinner but especially for telling me so often that you love me. MOM