Thankfully "beef roni" as Kate says, washes off. I was certain she was stained permanently.

We celebrated Tate's 2nd birthday...

And Ben and Elizabeth's move to Japan... with a Saki toast.

There was a jump castle. "Jump! Jump! Jump!" she did... tentatively.

Bean bag toss boxes were better for sitting.

Kate and Tate played...

and played...

And the cousins enjoyed each other's company. This will be the last picture of us all together for 3 or so years I guess.

Apparently I left before my MOM jumped in the jump castle! Hope someone got pictures of that!
Ok, off to study more for the boards. Can I just tell you that I'm getting pretty sick of all of this studying? It's really draining my brain. I did not try to unlock my door at work today by pressing the unlock button on my car key. That's just insane. :)
2 comments:
I am still laughing at the picture of Kate with the "beef-roni" smile.
Love that baby!! Nanna
Haha! and I did NOT try to drive my car with David's keys either ... glad to know I'm not the only one who needs recovery Mondays!
Post a Comment