Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Paris, an Old Friend, and a Milkbone

Yesterday I'm minding my own business and actually being productive at work, when I get this text picture:


Which makes me so wish that I too, were in Paris (or Par-ee as Kate would say).

But really, it was good that I was here to catch up with my old friend Matt.


We go way back. Matt and I went to high school together (where he was my cheerleading partner!) and Clemson. Matt's a great guy and I was very excited to meet his family. Madi and Lizi entertained Kate and did some strange cheer about popping corn, where they picked Kate up and tossed her around. Needless to say, she thought that was most fantastic. She talked all about Madi and Lizi on the way home (until she crashed from exhaustion), but didn't utter too many peeps at dinner. I promise that she talks, people!! Just not to strangers, I guess.

So then I wake up to this photo:


And the view from here? Not too bad either!

Yes, that's a dog bone. Foster gets a bone when we put him out in the morning. We've been letting Kate do it. This morning she didn't want to give it up. So... we took Nanna a Milkbone.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Yep! She brought me a milkbone, and I didn't even "bark" about it.
Love that sweet baby!!