Monday, November 29, 2010

Fall Leaves

What little kid doesn't like to kick around in the leaves? Unlike our friends in Colorado and South Dakota, we are just now losing all of our leaves. We have lots of them in the backyard, so Saturday we bundled up, made a leaf pile, and jumped right in.







4 comments:

Dianne said...

Love to see all of you having so much fun! Guess we have all jumped in a pile of leaves sometime in our lives. Love that baby no matter the season!!

Joe, Ash, G, J, and A said...

I love how Kate is wearing her hat and coat and Don is wearing....shorts.

Don Meredith said...

Its hard to find me in long pants. I have no feelings in my legs so cold doesn't register much. ;)

Jenny Meredith said...

He also didn't stay outside for very long. Kate and I had a marathon leaf-jumping session because we were dressed appropriately! :)