Fall is my favorite time of year! I can't believe it's already November. We spent our weekend enjoying Halloween festivities and trying to relax before what will definitely be the craziest November on record.
Here she is.. the spookiest spider in Lexington. I'm not sure why, but she's been asking to be a spider for weeks. It's not like we had to talk her into it, she definitely decided "all by myself."

Saturday night was Boo at the Zoo. It was a fun time.

She was determined to hold onto her "pumpkin bag," which, of course, wasn't a bag at all.

The "bag" came in handy for her first foray into trick-or-treating.
Sitting with the Tiger... a zoo tradition.
Daddy got in on the fun - or Dad as he is often called lately.

Ran across this other spider...
And this tarantula molt.
On Halloween night there were sparklers...
Kate was really into the trick-or-treating. We went to 2 houses in the neighborhood so she could try it out. She had the "trick or treat" part down, and the "thank you for the candy" part, but I guess we failed to mention that you don't go walking into people's houses when they open the door! She's super cute, so everyone loved it, but we'll work on that for next year!
Hope you all enjoyed the holiday! I am going to try and be a better blogger this month, but I'll be honest and tell you that the next 30 days will be absolutely crazy and at times exciting (if we're not completely worn out). My goal is to make it to December and do as little as possible until the end of the year!






2 comments:
LOVE that Spooky Spider!!
She is so super cute! I can't wait for next year when we will be doing the same thing with Westin. The zoo in Sioux Falls does some 'spooky nights' too. Can't wait! I love catching up with Kate and you guys. Good luck this month! I understand crazy and busy!!
Post a Comment