Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I sure am thankful for a few minutes this morning to post a blog while Kate and Don snooze. I'm a little bummed that I chose to put the pumpkin pie in the freezer last night, or I would be enjoying a slice right now.

At any rate. It was a fun Thanksgiving. There was lots of good food, family, a wheelbarrow ride, some collard pickin and all the things that make Thanksgiving in Hartsville so fun. See for yourself!











Hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

She's been looking forward to her trip to Hartsvile all week. I am sure to her it is "Heartsville."
Looks like you had loads of fun! When I count my blessings, I count all of you twice!!! Love that sweet, sweet, baby!!

Lisa Moore said...

Nice lookin' collards!!!

Glad that you guys had a great day! Keeping up with Kate is so much fun :)