Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Miscellany

I don't know if Miscellany is a word , but that's what this post entails. A bunch of miscellaneous photos from the past few weeks. I told you November was going to be crazy, so there has been no time to blog. Don was on the west coast, I was in Nashville, then I was in Greenville and this week we're preparing for another family adventure. This time we'll be heading west to much cooler climes. There could be snow involved. Maybe bikes. Maybe a few wild animals. I guess you'll just have to stay tuned.

In the mean time... just in case you're worried that Kate's already driving or attended the prom because it's been SO long since my last post, never fear! She's not even potty trained yet, people. Let's not jump ahead of ourselves. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to get a date to the prom if you were still in diapers.

Here's the potty princess. I refuse to get too worked up about this potty thing (yet), but she is aware of the whole process and can go on demand now. We've had MANY MANY false alarms, but I think we're starting to make progress. A book and a Dora blanket never hurt.


She "helped" Daddy set up his tarp.


Um, yes, he is going to sleep under that thing. It's supposed to protect him from rain. I am not giggling as I type that. No tarps will be involved in our westward adventure.


Kate's a fan.




Not sure what's going on here. Exercising Daddy rules for sure. A chair on the bed? A tu tu? A puzzle? A Dora blanket? A Snoopy doll? Lots of toddler fun.


It's pretty late, so I won't be posting video evidence of our child's disdain for vegetables tonight. I'll try to get that edited and up here.. you know.. before Kate gets married.

2 comments:

Don Meredith said...

Mock me if you must. The limits of UL camping will not push themselves. :P

Dianne said...

Have missed your blogs! They are always pretty interesting! Can't wait to hear about your trip out west and Kate's first airplane ride. Love that sweet baby!!!