Tuesday, January 04, 2011

One of Us

The indoctrination is almost complete.
Clemson girl? Check!
Bike girl? Check!
Bagel eater? Check!
Coffee House junkie? Check! Check!

Not only will Kate tell you that Santa is at the coffee house (aka Starbucks) when you ask, but now she loves to go there for a hot chocolate. I promised a trip after our mall errands and she kept asking me: "Where is coffee shop? I not see it? Where is it, Mommy?" We got there, ordered, and I thought she was going to shake the screws out of the stroller she was wiggling so much with anticipation. "I getting hot chocket Mommy! I so cited!"


And then. She sat like a little lady and enjoyed her very first Starbucks hot chocolate. It was a fun time. I'm hoping for many more of these dates!


3 comments:

Dianne said...

For sure she is your kid! If I remember correctly, she visited Starbucks when she was days (not even a week)old. Love that girl!

kpb said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that haiR!

WanderingGirl said...

When I have baby, I'm sending her to you for training.