Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Fever!

A day like today would give anyone Spring Fever. Too bad this weather won't stick around. Don even unplugged his side of the electric blanket. I told him I thought that was a bit too optimistic. Anyway, we had a great weekend and a great day today to play! You know that there was no keeping us inside with temperatures in the 7os! Don went to ride the sheep. Kate and I did some damage shopping at the Orient Expressed show. Then we all met up for some play time in the park! LOVED IT!








And, we'll leave you with our favorite Kate quote of the weekend. She has started to tell us when we're doing great at something. "As in - Mommy, you a great reader." At Little Gym on Saturday she told Don: "Daddy you great at funner!" It's always good to know your kid thinks you're great at having fun. :)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Looks like a lot of fun on a beautiful day!! Kate is growing up so fast---I am glad you two are enjoying her "to the most". Love that big girl!

Lisa Moore said...

I am SOOO jealous of that beautiful weather. As I am typing this, we are getting more sideways-angry snow and will have windchills below zero soon to follow. Is it Spring yet?