Unfortunately I don't walk around with my camera attached to my neck (like I probably should), but the phone is usually close by so that I can grab a few shots of what goes on around here.
Sometimes we go out for coffee.
And cake pops.
Mason thinks he's a pretty cool kid. He is.
It's double bath time around here. It goes well most of the time. First time, was not a charm (although you couldn't tell it from the picture - maybe I'll post the video soon).
We updated M's wardrobe with a little orange.
It was nice enough to swing yesterday before the rain. Mason is a fan of swinging.
Remember the last time you felt like this about something?
Yeah, me either. Kate got a haircut yesterday. It's kind of hard to tell in this photo, but believe me, it looks MUCH better.
She spent a good deal of time "hiding" from Foster and.. something else. Zombies? Airplanes? I forget.
And now? Laundry. Dishes. Chaos management.
Mason is crawling around picking up trash off the floor. I swear, I can't get him to put actual finger food in his mouth, but leaves or stickers? Not a problem. Kate is watching Beauty and the Beast (again), and whining when she walks past Mason because he "wants to grab her." Well, of course he does. He's 9 months old. Now... if I could just teach him to put that broom to work!










3 comments:
wonderful! I love those pics!
Checking your blog is a good way for me to start the day. It most often makes me laugh, keeps me gounded that life is good even though we have to juggle a lot, and , of course, reminds me that I have two precious grandchildren!
Post a Comment