Friday, February 24, 2012

Love

Tonight in the tub we talked a lot about how you have to teach babies everything.  I told Kate that babies don't know how to walk or talk or share or ride bikes, we have to teach them all of that stuff.  "But sometimes Mason grabs me." I explained that he grabs her because he loves her, and that he doesn't understand because he's a baby. "Well, grabbin' isn't love, Mace, hugging is." I told her that she'd have to teach Mason how to hug  Then she spent the rest of the evening teaching him how to hug.  

For the past three nights, Kate has fallen asleep in Mason's room on the floor, in her sleeping bag, while I rock Mason and we listen to music.  Tonight, since she was into teaching Mason, she wanted him to sleep in the sleeping bag with her.  So we stuck M in the bag and they had a grand old time (before he was placed in his own bed).



2 comments:

Dianne said...

There should be lots of hugs in the future. Mason adores Kate!

WanderingGirl said...

Too cute!