Monday, February 20, 2012

Holiday EdVenture

We have a great Children's Museum right here in town, and I've never been there!  So, since I had the day off today, we packed up and went downtown to explore.

This guy has a name. I don't know what it is, but we'll call him Ed.  You can crawl around inside of him, but Kate was too short to go up the ladder. Which is best. I really didn't want to have to go in and rescue her.


Instead she took care of all of the kitties and puppies at the Vet exhibit. 


Every dog/cat she cared for needed one of these collars.



Cute shopping exhibit. You can tell this is make-believe because she is putting vegetables in her cart.


Checking out.


Cleaning this guys teeth with the special toothbrush, just like Missy!


Firegirl. Please do not imply that she might be a fireman.


Cutest fireman on the truck.


Fun ride!


The reason we really went was that they had a visiting exhibit that let you "walk through" some classic books.  It was pretty cute.


Not sure what this book was, but she liked the hats.


What a fun day with my two favorite kiddos!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Another fun holiday!!

WanderingGirl said...

What a grand time!

Don Meredith said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm jealous that I missed the first Ed-venture!