Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Two Posts, One Day

I know, you aren't quite sure what to do, are you? Two posts in one day, when I haven't posted for weeks!? It's true. I've begun blogging from the kitchen, and I think that has made all the difference.  That, and I couldn't help but share a tub story.

As you know, we've begun sibling baths. Mason clearly needs to learn a little tub etiquette. Sometimes Kate likes to lay down in the tub. As you can imagine, Mason takes up a lot of space in our little tub, so it was cramping her style.  "Mom! Mason isn't letting me relax!" As he squeezes her bottom and squeals.  Can't blame the girl. I like to relax in the tub too.

Don went out with an old friend tonight and we were on our own.  They got into the toy box. Toy chaos ensued.



1 comment:

Dianne said...

It will only get better!