Well, I was able to do a little playing of my own while Kate stayed with Nanna. At first the flower beds looked like no one loved them.

And now they look.. well, like they are loved at least a little bit.

In the afternoon, Kate and I went to Wingard's Nursery, where she picked up rocks. This is becoming one of her favorite past times. Picking up rocks is good because rocks trump flowers, which means she is left sniffing flowers instead of picking them. I think it is generally frowned upon when toddlers go around de-flowering all of the plants at the nursery.

When we got home, there was lots of fun to be had. First she got into the toilet while I wasn't looking and by the time I got to her, water was everywhere... except in the toilet. While I cleaned off the floor and walls, she found even more fun. She learned how to turn on the faucet.
Caught!

But Oh!

So fun!

1 comment:
Your yardwork shows that you have some of my genes. Love the "caught" pictures---FUN! Nanna
Post a Comment